AT THE START, DURING AND END OF NET SESSION
- If you are not feeling 100% – please STAY HOME. Monarch Cricket will ensure that Members and Staff are not feeling sick or have any symptoms (runny nose, cough, watering eyes) with a pre-visit screening. — View Next Step Protocols In Case Of Illness
- Must Advance Register. All training conducted at Kingsway Boxing Club locations will require advance registration. To implement contact tracing, all persons to enter the Kingsway Boxing Club locations, who do not have a prescheduled appointment, must sign in with the list provided.
- Class Sizes Reduced. New gym capacity and class size guidelines strictly following COVID-19 protocol.
- Arrive On Time, But Not More Than 5 Mins Early. Clients will arrive on time, but not too early. Please show up no earlier than 5 minutes before class and exit the gym immediately following the class or session (staff require time to sanitize between sessions)
- Wear your Mask To Enter And Exit. Clients must wear face coverings to enter and exit all Kingsway Boxing Club Locations. During physical exertion, it is allowed and recommended that all face coverings are removed.
- No Spectators. Kingsway Boxing Club will require drop-off and pickup only. Due to social distancing procedures, we will not have a place for spectators or parents (special arrangements can be discussed if necessary)
- Bring Your Own Equipment. Kingsway Boxing Club will provide new equipment for purchase and ensure that members are informed that shared equipment will not be provided by Kingsway Boxing Club. The list includes but is not limited to: boxing gloves, hand wraps, water bottles and floor mats. Staff and clients must take home all personal equipment to ensure proper cleaning of personal items.
- Keep Your Physical Distance. Social distance floor markers of 6ft will be used to maintain adequate gym spacing protocols. Each Member is spaced 2 meters apart on designated heavy bags. There will be a mapped out “workout space” for each Member during off bag exercises. This will ensure Members maintain proper physical distance for the duration of the class. Members and staff are required to stick to toe taps & mental fist bumps! We ask that everyone limit their contact while in the Gym.
- Clean Everything You Come In Contact With. Additional cleaning solutions will be provided to aid in members wiping down equipment before and after the use of any common area or equipment.
- Limited Use Of Washrooms: Please come prepared to train, if you need a space for your bag, we will have specifically marked areas for bag drop off maintaining social distancing. Signs are posted in bathrooms showing proper hand-washing techniques and timing.
- Sanitize Your Hands. Hand-sanitizer stations are provided at all contact points. If you touch your face or anything that may spread bodily fluid, please reapply sanitizer.
- No Hand Pads Or Sparring. Hand pads and sparring will be strictly limited to participants who have entered into a Social Circle Agreement with Kingsway Boxing Club.
- Larger than normal gaps between classes will ensure that Staff has time to do a thorough cleaning of bags and equipment in-between classes.
- Marked exit points for Members to ensure the flow of traffic and appropriate social distance.
- Remain positive. Maintain routine. Stay organized.
- Practice personal responsibility and attend Kingsway Boxing and High-Performance Studios at your own risk. If you are in a high-risk category or take care of someone who is, we understand that returning to Kingsway Boxing and High-Performance Studios may not be the right decision for you. By choosing to attend a class at Kingsway Boxing, even with the increased safety measures, you acknowledge and accept the additional risks associated with the global health pandemic COVID-19.
- Please familiarize yourself with this “new normal” and do not hesitate to email us if you have any questions or concerns. firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have recently traveled please do not return to the gym until the government has deemed it safe.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19 or come in contact with someone who has we ask that you refrain from coming to the gym until you have been cleared with a negative COVID-19 test.