- Each slot is booked on an hourly basis, providing dedicated time for your practice sessions.
- Only available time slots are displayed in the booking calendar.
Enjoy unlimited bowling and batting for one hour, with a maximum of five people rotating within the lanes.
- Please arrive five (5) minutes before your scheduled booking time.
- If you arrive late for your scheduled booking, we're unable to extend your time into other slots to respect others' bookings.
- Any rescheduling or cancellation must be made 24 hours before your booking. No cash refunds; credit within the facility is provided outside the 24-hour cancellation window.
- Indoor shoes are required; outdoor footwear is not permitted in the facility.
A. Batters MUST wear helmets when playing with hard ball.
B. Only MC personnel are permitted to adjust Bowling machines.
C. A waiver must be signed before use of any of the equipment by any user who is 18 years of age or older (Parent/guardian must sign for any minors).
D. Adults are responsible for the actions of the youth in the training area. Misconduct will result in immediate termination of privileges. Horseplay/fooling around will not be tolerated.
E. No food or drink allowed inside the court. (No chewing gums)
F. All equipment must be picked up and returned to their proper place after use.
G. Participants must wear appropriate shoes. (No Cleats OR Spikes, only clean runners or rubber gripper)
H. No person under the influence of Drugs or Alcohol is permitted to use the nets.
I. Alert the attendant immediately if balls are throwing out of lanes.
J. Balls may be pitched at any time. BE ALERT at all times.
K. No one under the age of 10 years old is permitted to use the Bowling machines.
L. Anyone under the age of 16 must have adult supervision on site. Helmets, bats and other protective gears must be provided by the user.
M. The only people swinging a bat are those inside the individual Lanes.
N. Do not throw balls back at bowling machines.
O. This is a family atmosphere, no profanity or vulgar language/gestures will be permitted.
P. CAUTION! Injuries could result from the use of these devices. Users should assume the inherent risks of Cricket, baseballs and softballs. If users have any questions about the use of these devices or the inherent risks associated with the use of these devices, ask the attendant before using the batting.